Saturday

Liverpool girls know best...

Now..we Leeds ladies may mock our Western City ladies...what with their rollers in their hair by day teamed aptly with a brightly coloured Juicy velour with matching bright orange-a-tang 'tan' and palette of paint..I mean make-up caked on...anyways, they definitely have their own style! In fact when I was over there for the Easter weekend I noticed this little edition in a city centre newsagent...

Obviously I didn't part with my reddies for this...I did find it amusing though!

So, you may be wondering where I am going with this blog...I am not writing to merely slate the Scouse ladies'...I love em and enjoy how they have such a unique look & style....but I did pick up a real treat of a tip from my Scouse lady friends....
Let me introduce you all to party feet....aka...CocoRose or Redfoot- these brands are my fave ones I have come across. The former is especially a hit with the Scouse variety as they do not compromise being very glam whilst also being exceptionally functional...who'd have thought it... functional fashion?!!

Check out these beauties ... these are my picks of the best...xx



1 comment:

  1. Great post! Is that actually a mag? Love! I'm following! Follow if you fancy x http://bloggamonsta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete