Saturday

Monthly Bargain Basket...

Lovely ladies, I thought I'd try and bring you a round up of all the latest discount codes I get my little hands on...don't you just hate it when you find ones on the net and they have expired (I know hate is a strong word but this really annoys me..it's like just being told that the item you are purchasing is in fact not the said price on the tag but more expensive!)...I will not be giving any out of date codes and will state explicity their use by date.
My little plan in my fashion filled head is to bring you this basket every month so keep coming back to check before you checkout! Follow me...xx





Faith Shoes  20% off - instore & already applied on-line
18 March 2010 - 20 March 2010


Eleven - on-line designer store (trust me check it out if you like brands like Paul Smith, Mcqueen & Fred Perry) 15% off 
On-line code: NEW
Expires 24 March 2010


Liberty (London) 10% off - This is my favourite store ever! Use this code on-line
On-line code: LONDONHOME
Free p&p: LONDONDELIVERY
Expires 25 March 2010


Firetrap 11% off plus free p&p
Online code: MVCMARCH11
Expires 31 March 2010


Laura Ashley 25% off - instore & already applied on-line
18 March 2010 - 20 March 2010


New Look 20% off - pick up a free mag in any New Look store & find voucher on back page
Expires 11 April 2010


Dorethy Perkins 20% off - pick up Cosmo for £3.40 & find voucher on pg 94
Expires 30 April 2010



Boden 15% off
Expires 25 April
On-line code: LNSP



Whistles Mid-season Sale on now - up to 50% off items


Urban Outfitters Mid-season Sale on now plus order 3 items on-line & get free p&p






Keep peeking back for any newbies I hunt down xx







No comments:

Post a Comment